Sign in to follow this  
mrukas

(operation final justice mod

Hi, me and a friend are working on a new mod... we are looking for addon makers, coders, sound editors, mission makers, script makers, Wrp editors, texture editors, a publicity manager.. well thats quite much it, send mail to mak_con@hotmail.com(me) and/ or netterrorist86@hotmail.com(friend) all that are addon makers please kontakt him: netterrorist86@hotmail.com..

thats all for me wink.gif

hmmm, come to think about it well thats not gonna be the actual name of the mod, we just picked something fancy 'till we figure somethin out.. already got 4 guys working on it(on of them are me). the other modleader was gonna post here about somethin but probs causing him not to... still looking for more guys to join, if there are any availible... confused.gif

Maybe you could name it IF like the actual war,which would make sense.

How about Operation AI: American Imperialism.

Sorry, couldn't resist. I banish myself from this thread.

Sounds great...........not!!

Shoting and bombing civilians and shoting ur own troops and coalition partners in anyway possible tounge.gif sorry i could not resist either biggrin.gif

Please keep the politics out of this forum. We have two threads in OT where you can express your opinions on the war.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ April 03 2003,13:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Please keep the politics out of this forum. We have two threads in OT where you can express your opinions on the war.<span id='postcolor'>

you dont mean me i hope...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Maybe you could name it IF like the actual war,which would make sense.

<span id='postcolor'>

we have two names we are currently thinking about: Project Iraqi Freedom, or Iraqi Freedom addons team...

Hi

I'm Dreamer and I work whit the addons on Project Iraqi Freedom. I'm posting a list of what we are going to add. As you allready know me and a "friend" are making a mod. I'm really sorry for the bit of misunderstanding in the begining of this mod...sorry guys me and my friend had probs whit the communication bit.

This is what we are going to add...B-2 Spirit, B-52, HMS Visby, Harpoon, Patriot Missile Battery, M109 Paladin, Challenger 2, Humwee (Regular, Mg2, TOW, Mortar, Medivac), USS Nimitz, Predator, Smart bombs, C-17 Globemaster, USS Ticonderoga (SM 2, Phalanx, TALM, TASM, Guns)....and soo on. You can find the wohle list (soon) on: www.freewebs.com/pif

And if you want to ask something or give us ideas....then here is the team mail: pif_team@hotmail.com

Well thats all for me  wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (CanadianTerror @ April 03 2003,18:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You're naming your mod after a banner on CNN?

It's a bit of a corny name to be honest.<span id='postcolor'>

well, is the banner named exactly "project Iraqi Freedom"?

no...we named it after the real operation that is curently taking place in Iraq...and I haven't seen a banner on the cnn called "Project Iraqi Freedom"

Dreamer

-------

I support the war on Iraq

All For America wink.gif

The banner said "Operation Iraqi Freedom" I believe.

So while that's my "oops"...it's still cheesy.

crazy.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (CanadianTerror @ April 03 2003,20:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The banner said "Operation Iraqi Freedom" I believe.

crazy.gif<span id='postcolor'>

well its the name of the operation led by the coalition, too make it realistic they should choose the same name confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (STS_SolidSnake @ April 03 2003,20:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (CanadianTerror @ April 03 2003,20:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The banner said "Operation Iraqi Freedom" I believe.

crazy.gif<span id='postcolor'>

well its the name of the operation led by the coalition, too make it realistic they should choose the same name  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

well, were calling it Project Iraqi Freedom not to make it more unrealistic but because its gonna beginn as a project to see how good the mod might become, later on we might just be renameing it to Operation Iraqi Freedom  wink.gif

EDIT   LOL, slight ajustment: site is changeing to www.freewebs.com/projif   EDIT wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (CanadianTerror @ April 03 2003,21:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Why not?

So you mean you'd support it if it was...

"Project: Iraqi Slavery" ?

biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I don´t buy it mate...the name of the game is OIL...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Oberon3d @ April 03 2003,23:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (CanadianTerror @ April 03 2003,21:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Why not?

I don´t buy it mate...the name of the game is OIL...<span id='postcolor'>

i dont really se what the game has to do with OIL???

its not like were gonna make "OIL-transports" that your supposed to make sure they get to the "Iraqi OIL plant", steal the OIL for the USA, get out and mission complete... cause i never mentioned oil in the first place... wink.gif but the oil thingy, it's a good idea for a terrorism mod  wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (mrukas @ April 03 2003,23:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Oberon3d @ April 03 2003,23:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (CanadianTerror @ April 03 2003,21:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Why not?

I don´t buy it mate...the name of the game is OIL...<span id='postcolor'>

i dont really se what the game has to do with OIL???

its not like were gonna make "OIL-transports" that your supposed to make sure they get to the "Iraqi OIL plant", steal the OIL for the USA, get out and mission complete... cause i never mentioned oil in the first place... wink.gif but the oil thingy, it's a good idea for a terrorism mod  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

That OIL mod is very easy I'll explain it to you:

"In the Mod you play a country called the USA. This country has huge reserves of oil, but they fear oil could run out in about 20 years time. So what they do is buy as much cheap oil abroad and keep their reserves intact to sell it at gold price when oil runs out in the world. In the game you play as an US soldier that it's send to Iraq to eliminate a dictator put in power previously by the US, but who turned against their original masters, blocking the oil supply to US. Your job is to kill the bad guy and open the Iraqi oil market again so the US can buy this oil and leave their reserves intact. But because the tax payers don't like all that oil business you are sent in a cover operation with the excuse of liberating the Iraqi people (without telling them that the US helped to put that dictator in the first place, of course). That way the people is happy, the press is happy and the only ones that are not happy are the Europeans, but you don't care about the Europeans because you are paid by the US army. So you blame the Europeans, and invade Iraq saying it's France's a Germany's fault, because it's thanks to the US that the French and the German don't speak ehr...  "German" (But that's another mod for OFP)"

All this is fictitious of course... Way too complicated for a OFP Mod. It'll never work, so here goes a simplified version you may like more:

"You are a good guy and you have to kill the bad guys otherwise the Iraqis will speak German instead of English in the future, and that's a bad thing."

Cool mod isn't smile.gif

imperial_fries.jpg

What part of "No politics in this forum" did confuse you? confused.gif

Bla bla bla bla bla bla...and so on. This I is just a game...remember? Were just to stupid to do anything about OIL. And by the way...your simplified version is just too simpel...

Dreamer

--------

I support the war on Iraq

See you soon Saddam

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ April 04 2003,15:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What part of "No politics in this forum" did confuse you?  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

My apologies. I couldn't resist, but you are right. Sorry.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Dreamer @ April 04 2003,16:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Bla bla bla bla bla bla... And by the way...your simplified version is just too simpel...

<span id='postcolor'>

Never mind. I could explain it to you but you wouldn't understand it...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Capitaine Haddock @ April 04 2003,19:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ April 04 2003,15:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What part of "No politics in this forum" did confuse you?  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Dreamer @ April 04 2003,16:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Bla bla bla bla bla bla... And by the way...your simplified version is just too simpel...

<span id='postcolor'>

Never mind. I could explain it to you but you wouldn't understand it...<span id='postcolor'>

Why not...atleast you could give it a try tounge.gif . I think I can understand it if you don't simplified it too. A smart guy like your self could perhaps try to learn the stupid guy something....or not. smile.gif

Dreamer

---------

We are closing on you Saddam...see you soon

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Capitaine Haddock @ April 04 2003,19:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ April 04 2003,15:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What part of "No politics in this forum" did confuse you?  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

<span id='postcolor'>

Never mind. I could explain it to you but you wouldn't understand it...<span id='postcolor'>

explain what? confused.gifconfused.gif

Ok. Last chance. Stop attacking each other and get back on track or I'll close this thread.