Sign in to follow this  
crewcutkid

Four wheeling mod!

Ok, here's the skinny. I was just playing around on Leningrad island, driving in my jeep wrangler, when i had a crazy thought. How about a four wheeling race mod? We would all get together in multiplayer, with a course set up on any island, and we would just race! Imagine, through forests, through trees, everything! Everyone would have to have certain addons for this to work, but i think that it would be great, to just get together, stop the violence for a while (maybe), and race. Sound good anyone? Half the mods and addons for 4x4s are out there, so let's get to it!

-Crew

LOL, that would be so fun! Racing or maybe just driving and exploring Islands, with buddy's! Wow, I can just imagine. LET'S DO IT! biggrin.gif

I was joking about stop the violence, because we may end up running into each other. I just thought that it would be a fun and new idea. I'll wait for more replies to this post, and then tally em up, and see who is interested, in both hosting then serving. Then ill find someone to grab a bunch of good islands and 4x4s, and well go!

Crew