The Zoteboat

Make specific AI units disembark from vehicles through waypoints

Hello again,

As I continue with my recreation of the MW2 Humvee run, I am faced with another challenge. In the current setup, AI units board the desired vehicle, in which an AI driver is already waiting for them, the convoy then moves to a location designated by a MOVE waypoint, where I wish for the combat units only to disembark. Simply linking the desired units to a GET OUT waypoint yields no results, as they refuse to leave the vehicle. I have followed a tutorial from YT on how to make AI units move, get out and back in, but unfortunately this only works for the entire crew of the vehicle.

It would be extremely practical for the solution to be achieved through waypoints, as I still very much struggle with scripting lol.

If any more information is necessary I shall be happy to provide it.

Thanks in advance 

Hey, i think you can do that with a waypoint directly but i haven't test it.  I do this in one of my script :

• First, you need to create a variable :

_groupMembers = = units yourgroupname;   //stores members of the group

• Second, you need to unassign vehicle and Eject group member only :

{ unassignVehicle (_x); (_x) action ["EJECT", vehicle _x];} foreach _groupMembers ;   // where _groupmembers refer to your group variable created previously and _x is using insteed of "this"

Your OnAct on the waypoint should be that :

_groupMembers = units yourgroupname;

(_x) action ["EJECT", vehicle _x];} foreach _groupMembers;