Sign in to follow this  
The Thorkiller

Direct hit doesn't count??????

Apparently aiming and hitting the target isn't good enough for the game, you just die instead. Check the link. What is going on?!?! Link below.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/1fS6hd1mWUNahScg7

Another bug is that gun sounds suddenly ceases to exist?? Check the link below (with sound ON)

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Dwuh6fwDqTcpMsPd6

Hey hey 😎

So I will explain your bullet and the reason for your death.
Your opponent shot half a second before you, which means he won. Being the last on your team, your bullet did not kill him because after a round won the winning team is "invincible"

For the sound bug, yes I've already seen it in part, it's rare and it comes back after a good 2 minutes but it's true that at the beginning it's very destabilizing.

You are seeing the same video as me right??? It’s kinda hard to miss the section where I shot first?🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

The flash on my gun are way way before his muzzle flash, and so much actually that my character goes OUT of scope to reload (and THEN you see his flash, and blood-splatter) If he truly shot first, my character wouldn’t have left the scope-mode, but died instantly. I suspect that it may be HORRIBLE latency problems in to the servers, and I start to wonder just how many “other shots” I really hit the target but didn’t register do to high latency.

1 hour ago, The Thorkiller said:

You are seeing the same video as me right??? It’s kinda hard to miss the section where I shot first?🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

The flash on my gun are way way before his muzzle flash, and so much actually that my character goes OUT of scope to reload (and THEN you see his flash, and blood-splatter) If he truly shot first, my character wouldn’t have left the scope-mode, but died instantly. I suspect that it may be HORRIBLE latency problems in to the servers, and I start to wonder just how many “other shots” I really hit the target but didn’t register do to high latency.

Hi again, 

From what I see in the image, you start the fight with 10HP and the enemy has completely full health.
The problem is that he would miss at least the next 3 seconds to see what happens next.

(Here he takes the damage or the opposing team wins because your friend dies at the same time by the other enemy for example)
It is from LA that we will be able to better understand you probably shot him in the shoulder (see image) this is the last micro second of the shot

1702435878-capture.png

Hi @The Thorkiller

Thanks for getting in touch about these issues. They can be caused by lag, which is why we recommend all players use a wired connection if they don't already use one.

Thanks as well for the clips you've sent us, we'll share these with our team in case the issues you've raised here need to be investigated. If you experience something similar in the future, it would be a great help if the network stats are switched on in the clips, as this would also help us look into potential issues from our side 🙂

Can you also please let us know which Xbox console you're playing on? 🙏🍅

Edited by RoxieAtomic