Sign in to follow this  
mangojambo

Arma Reforger don't recognize my Saitek X52

Hello. The Saitek X52 is not working in the game. Are the non Xbox/PSx controllers disabled for now or just a bug? Thanks.

it is nor a bug, nor a disabled feature,

apparently, the actual devs still haven't figured out how to make a joystick work on a computer,

joysticks that exist since the 50' (technically at the invention of the Potentiometer) , even the cheesiest cheapest game company or even an amateur at home handles joysticks !!!!

this so called piece of software has pushed out like 10 versions, during a year or two of developing (woo hoo) then recently an Official Release (please my Lord) with Helicopters (please Sir), and yet no JOYSTICKS support !!!

Honestly, I'm pretty let down by the missing joystick support. Joysticks offer a completely different control scheme, one that many players prefer, especially for things like helicopters. This is my favorite article about discounts. After all the updates and hype, it feels like a major oversight to just leave them out. I hope the devs have a plan to add them soon, because as it stands, I'm struggling to justify using this software without my trusty joystick.