thanks for removing all of the modern era mods like kunar province, Taliban mod, MME, Weapons and so on that is the only reason I bought arma reforger  in the first place, I've noticed a massive slope in reforger on console this past week or two I get that its mainly a cold war era game but why cant we have 1 map a made up place with middle eastern( with compounds on the outskirts of town), Asian and European/Soviet environments within it  and a modern version of the 3 factions and allow us to have those mods back its not fair that we don't get modern era combat games but PC does then instead of implementing a controller layout for arma 3 (it is doable) like you have for reforger so something for common, infantry ,driving and flying  you just basically are trying to push us console and controller players away period is how its looking from here that is , look all I'm asking is to please just please don't push us out don't exclude us and please allow us that prefer modern combat era please please allow us to enjoy arma titles or even at least reforger as well