BuzzcutBob87

No mention of progression in the Roadmap

Looking through the roadmap, there seems to be no mention of progression. I hope we will get some sort of way to track how we fare against others.

The in-game progression at the moment is as basic as can be and is purely to allow for base building etc but with event milestones and achievements, the user experience and engagement would seriously pick up.

I really hope they find a way or even consider implementing that works with longer servers, allows players to feel they are progressing, but doesn't detract away from team play.

What's your thoughts on progression? 

Just be patient, they have years to finish this game, just wait until 2024-2025 for any Arma 4 news. There are bugs to work out you know. And get rid of Xbox players. They are cancer, just like the game.

First time I hear of this feature called "Progression". What is it, exactly? /s

you mean, they didn't mentions the progressions reaching version 1.XX (aka release) ?

well I guess they are "ashamed" of not supporting joysticks, because it is awkward to not "have" any in a "helicopter" supported 3D game 🙂

it is like the UPS driver tossing your package at the door and running away ! 😉

you mean there is no progression support ?

there are to external mods that handle that . the mod devs use them as wished to handle progressions and persistencies .