airborne52

Dedicated server errors

I created a dedicated server on my PC,but still got "RPL       (E): IReplication::JIPError: Inconsistent item table on Slave connection. Item is missing or different item was loaded in its place. (con=0x0)" when tried join in the server.

The mods work fine in SP or create server in game.

Any ideas to resolve these problems?

I've had the same problem and since then I use a separate profile folder for the server. The servermods will be deployed to this new profile.

This can be done by adding the following to your startup command -profile ArmaReforgerServer

You can change the name of the profile to anything you deem proper. 🙂

22 minutes ago, ozzbik said:

I've had the same problem and since then I use a separate profile folder for the server. The servermods will be deployed to this new profile.

This can be done by adding the following to your startup command -profile ArmaReforgerServer

You can change the name of the profile to anything you deem proper. 🙂

Thks for your reply.

I tried to your startup command and this is my parameters  ArmaReforgerServer.exe -maxFPS 60 -profile ArmaReforgerServer -config configPDL.json -noSound -noSplash -noThrow 

also copy all mod to path C:\Users\XXXXXXX\Documents\My Games\ArmaReforgerServer\addons

and configPDL.json copy to C:\Users\XXXXXXX\Documents\My Games\ArmaReforgerServer\profile

Errrors

From server

19:47:59.054 rpl::Pip::ProcessNetToGame
19:47:59.056  RPL       (E): IReplication::JIPError: Inconsistent item table on Slave connection. Item is missing or different item was loaded in its place. (con=0x0)
19:47:59.086 rpl::Pip::ProcessNetToGame
19:47:59.089  RPL       (E): IReplication::JIPError: Terminating connection. (identity=0x00000000)

From client

Kick cause code: group=1 'REPLICATION', reason=8 'JIP_ERROR'

Try removing the subfolders from the server Addons and let de server re-download the files (instead of copying) on startup.

It could be that there are extra files of older versions which conflict with the newer version of the mods. Sometimes this is clearly visible by having multiple files with different version numbers in de folder.

1 hour ago, ozzbik said:

Try removing the subfolders from the server Addons and let de server re-download the files (instead of copying) on startup.

It could be that there are extra files of older versions which conflict with the newer version of the mods. Sometimes this is clearly visible by having multiple files with different version numbers in de folder.

I'm going to re-download the mods and try again😀

3 hours ago, ozzbik said:

Sadly,I removed all mods from both client and server side,also like your step re-download all of them,but the same issues still happend...

Any ideas?😂

Strange....

Other thing to try:

- Remove mods from your server.json and enable them one-by-one to see if it's happening with one specific mod.

11 hours ago, ozzbik said:

Strange....

Other thing to try:

- Remove mods from your server.json and enable them one-by-one to see if it's happening with one specific mod.

I check my custom mod files and console.log,maybe cause the Mission_Header.conf

The server engine was not read my mission.but I was tried offical maps with mods all going well.

I will fix my mod and try again.

• Like 1