saddle

Issue regarding Zombies :)

Hello everyone,

thanks for taking the time.

In short, I am working on an immersive zombie experience for my friends.

I want to run the following mods together:

• Ryan Demons and Zombies
  • Max Zombies
  • Ravage

All of which uses different AI settings and such things as variables it seems.

I want to use them all for the biggest variety for the experience .. or else I could just stick to a single one.

But spawning in these zombies as Zeus or through Mod/Script is my challenge.

these mods, despite being on the same side EAST in this case, they will attack each other even though they are all same side and zombies.

I am looking for a way to make this not the case.

After doing some reading, Max wrote in the comments of his mod that you will need to apply these parameters to a unit init;

_Unit setVariable ["Zombie",true];
_Unit setVariable ["Angry",true];

but that is just covering his mod.

I have added this to a script to ensure these variables are applied to each unit ... but when I spawn them in as Zeus, they do not have that variable.

I am thinking ... the easiest way might just be for me to run a script that apply whichever variable you define, on all units and classnames you define .. for all the units in these mods in this case, in all instances where a unit spawns in whether it be by Zeus or another method.

Any tip or feedback is greatly appreciated.

Rvagae zeds are set to attack all,even animals. And the best advice i could give you(For Arma modding in general) is just stick to one mod that covers something. Especially here,theres no reason for 3 zed mods. Each are configurable to set up different zed appearences and behaviours,youll just be running multiple similar scripts...asking for trouble.

I see,  I still want to try. Either by game files or by script if someone has any suggestion ..

today I am going to spend some time to try working on this