sodiufas

Experimental build 1.0.0.11, broken trackir.

Is it just me, it's just bonkers, head is randomly shifting, snapping to weird angles.

EDIT: I've figured, dropped sensitivity by a 100 in track ir software fixed the issue. So seems curves are way off in this version.

Edited by sodiufas

I'm having the same issue. I've gone through all the Track IR settings and cant see one for sensitivity. Any guidance would be much appreciated. Thanks. 

Same here, track-ir is going bonkers or randomly looking all around within arma reforger game!  No fix as of yet??

Within the track-ir application, un-tick YAW and the random reporting ceases.

Only X-axis seems to be reporting.  Un-ticking/ticking Y axis has no effect.  Seems yaw axis has been swapped with y-axis in the arma reforger game, with x-axis working but y-axis likely reporting out-of-bounds or exponential view rate, causing the abnormal/random bouncing report rate.

• Like 1

It seems that the Y-axis in Arma Reforger may be incorrectly mapped, causing the camera to rotate randomly. I also read here. Fortunately, the fix seems to be quite simple. Open the TrackIR program. Go to the "Axes" section. Find the Y-axis. Uncheck the box next to "Y".

problem solved. configured track ir. I set the minimum parameters not to 1, but to 0.01 in the track ir program