Sign in to follow this  
jetsimace

Reforger tutorial - issue using radios (solved)

Hi all,

pressing "G" opens the radio menu ("wheel") where I am able to select between different radios my character is carrying. I am supposed to adjust the frequency to 60MHz.
I am able to select a radio but the issue is, that I can't change the respective radio channel / adjust frequency - mouse wheel (hint at bottom left corner of the screen) does not work.
Power switch "R" also does not do anything switches selected radio on and off (green light indication).

Aaaah: switching radio channels was not possible, but manually adjusting the frequency via LCTRL+Mousewheel to 60 MHz did work.
But now I need to "send a message..." (CAPS hold) -> I hear myself, but nothing happens...

Aaaaah (again 🤦‍♂️) - I had deliberately deactivated my "Caps lock" key (by using a little tool "capslockgoodbye") - after activating this key, I was able to send the message via "CAPS lock"

(I am using the PC version - same issue with experimental version 0.9.9.95 as well as non-experimental version)
Any ideas? Thanks!

Having similar issue where when I try to raise the frequency no matter if I use scroll up or down with the mouse, the frequency always lower, very annoying, unable to finish the tutorial, how is this bug not fixed after over a year in EA????????

What happens if you reset the controls for "Previous / next action" to default?
(see options -> Settings -> Controls -> Common -> Previous / next action)