HBK Stern

Cosmetics Loadouts

Is it possible to add a loadout menu, like for weapons, for the cosmetic? I think there are many who rarely change the appearance, but also many who change it according to the mood of the day or maps or game mode. So you would not have to go every time in each individual category and search for the cosmetics parts.

You could save with the menu all just selected elements and load the next time so easier. 5 loadouts should fit I think and cover most cases. If a few more are possible, it would probably not bother anyone.

Vigor.png

I like this concept pic! The idea has been brought up before but it’s invaluable to see it visualised here! Not a difficult addition To implement I dont think, at the very least this should be possible for cosmetics as it’s not drawing from limited item resources that can run out and cause errors etc. yeah let’s have this please!?

I think the community as a whole prefer them focused on fixing other issues, not potentially creating more.

I'm not opposed to it but think resources would be better utilised in areas improving the game rather than cosmetics.

I also think this is not so much work, but yes it shoudn't stop work on more urgent things. But normally not all devs working on the same things, there are devs which are only working on visual things and so on.