LcplDad

Specific units and unit prices in Zeus

Hello, I have a Zeus mission and I'm trying to limit what can be spawned and what it's price is to just a few units. I have tried using the BIS_fnc_curatorObjectRegisteredTable command but I am doing something wrong I believe. 

I have a 2 Zeus game masters (One for my friend and myself) and on both I change the addons option to "None" Getting rid of spawning any units from Blu, OpFor, or Independent. 

Then I copy and paste the example from the wiki inside of my mission's init.sqf:

[getAssignedCuratorLogic player, ["ModuleFlareWhite_F",0.02,"ModuleFlareYellow_F",0.02,"ModuleFlareGreen_F",0.02]] call BIS_fnc_curatorObjectRegisteredTable;

I do not see any flare modules. I have tried changing "player" to the name of my Zeus module (zeusgm) and it still does not work. I have tried substituting the class name of the first flare with the class name of a NATO BluFor ammo bearer but it doesn't change anything. Am I executing this wrong? I've even tried placing this code inside of a trigger activated by BluFor with my zeus player standing in it and placing the code in the player's init and nothing has happened. Is the 2nd zeus game master complicating things? Thanks for any help.

Hello. Don't set your Zeus module to "none" for default addons. Just leave it with "all addons present in scenario" or (any addons option you want). This way your function will select what is present in your array (here module flares).

Note: You can have some msg of error with the custom compositions you created, for missing objects, even if you don't use it in scenario! That's because the compositions are in groups of objects and it seems this case is not managed by the function. Example: I did a composition with 10 CUP grass cutters. I don't use it, I don't load CUP here. In edited scenario, no problem. Here in Zeus, the filter (above) allows flares only. I get 10 errors for missing grass cutter object.

I appreciate the reply a lot, thank you. It works if I select all addons, including unofficial ones. However, I have ran into an issue. Whenever I transferred it over to my mission (I was testing it just with 3 zeuses because my mission has a lot of loading time in and out) I no longer had all the units/prices that I wanted. I showed up the whole factions instead of the specific units like it shows in my Zeus test. I copy and pasted all the OpFor units over into the zeus test mission and that also makes it no longer show specific units and prices, but their actual factions. Why is that? It obviously has something to do with the units on the map, because when I delete the OpFor, it goes back to only showing the specific units/prices I defined through the CfgClasses.

I have an Independent Zeus named z_1, synced to a zeus module with the owner set to z_1 and a trigger that my z_1 player is in activated by Independent that has the code posted above but with the flare classnames replaced by the forces I want classnames. I also have the set costs modules synced to the zeus module as well as the manage addons one too. Do I need to delete some of these? It works great until a bunch of the OpFor units are added from the map. If it's any difference they are the SLA CUP units. I have tried messing with this for no kidding 5 hours so any help is hugely appreciated.