Sign in to follow this  
elmerovingio

(CQC/MOUT) Grab/attach to another player so that a buddy pair can walk synchronously?

Hi guys, I want to know if there is a mod already available that allows player B (aka wingman) to physically grab/attach to player A (aka pointman) so that both players can walk synchronously down a hall. I have checked the docs of several mods and looked for the main search terms on the usual sites, engines and this forum, with no luck.

I think that, although that feature seems very complex to develop, it would also be really useful in Buddy system heavy environments like CQC or MOUT.

Thx.

Hi, Welcome to BI Forums!

As far as i know there is no such mod that would allow a member of your squad or group to attach themselves

or move in sync with you, however for AI in general they would follow your lead or commands, and theres a few mods

to help with that.

In terms of players working with other players the only mod that comes to mind that has a feature that could help

but wont do exactly what your looking for is ACE https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=463939057

if i recall correctly ACE has a feature where if your standing behind another player you can tap them on the shoulder,

like your ready, or their up ect,. best for entering and clearing, theres other ace features like that.

Other then ace i dont know of any other mods that would come close to such a function, about the only other thing

would to be to code something like that, outside that you can take a look at my

Compilation list of all the Steam Workshop gameplay mods, and see if there is anything that might catch your eye on something close

or another feature that you could use.

https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/231841-steam-workshop-gameplay-mods-compilation-list/

Hope that helps. Cheers!

• Like 1