xjoker_

setVariable and vanilla buildings

Hello. 

According to the wiki, the command netID is used to get a unique ID of an object, and it's supposed to be the same for every players. 

But sometimes, (randomly ?), some players have different netID when looking at buildings placed on the map.

That means they don't see the same object as everyone else, which means if you have set some variables on the building with the setVariable command, those players can't see these variables and their values. 

The question is, is there anything that these players can do to be syncronized with everyone ? (Disconnecting / reconnecting doesn't solve the problem).

Did you set your variable as public ( building setVariable ["aVariable",someData,TRUE] )?

Have you the same version of the map?

11 hours ago, pierremgi said:

Did you set your variable as public ( building setVariable ["aVariable",someData,TRUE] )?

yes of course

11 hours ago, pierremgi said:

Have you the same version of the map?

how can i know if a player have a different version of the map ? 

i have verifySignatures = 2; in the server config 

edit : i was wrong. The netId is the same on every player. But for some reason at a random moment some players (~5/100) don't have any variable on the house. 
Just like if they e'xecuted locally something like

{_house setVariable [_x, nil]} foreach allVariables _house; 

edit2 : i created a ticket on the feedback tracker : https://feedback.bistudio.com/T170985