Cutface141

Fishing for food

I've noticed there is an area for fishing. However, there is no fishing activity. I don't know if it's been brought up. Fishing for food would be a great addition.

Yeah it's been brought up before, they have no intention of bringing in fishing for food.

Yeah it’s been mentioned before and frankly not something I’d be keen on either if we wanted to fish I’d play fishing simulator. I do merit though we need more to do in the shelter like that arcade machine! Be nice to invite a friend over to play some kinda mini games or other. 🤷‍♂️

On 3/8/2023 at 10:01 PM, Cutface141 said:

I've noticed there is an area for fishing. However, there is no fishing activity. I don't know if it's been brought up. Fishing for food would be a great addition.

Hi, it's not planned as the only possibility would be to serve as food, which many players already believe they have quite a surplus of. Therefore it's not something we're intending on 🙂🍅

Hey there! I agree that fishing for food would be an awesome addition to the area. It adds a whole new dimension to the experience and allows for a connection with nature. Plus, there's something special about catching your own food. And speaking of food, imagine grilling up a fresh catch and enjoying a delicious meal with all natural food. It would be a perfect way to appreciate the bounty of nature.