OpticStepSis

I continue to crash to the main Xbox home screen

For the past three days I have constantly crashed to the main Xbox home screen after 10-20 minutes of being in a server. I do run roughly 20 mods for the 75th server but no one else is crashing as frequently as I have. I have uninstalled all the mods, the game, etc and I continue to crash. Any help is appreciated.

I've had the same thing happen to me on Xbox x/s i download the Mods required for whatever server. Most of the time I get errors on the mods but if it does work my game automatically crashes or if I try to get into my inventory it crashes etc. But when I was playing the free trial I didn't have not a single issue with mods or game crash smh.

If it can reassure you, you're not alone. Since the early release of Arma Reforger, everyone is facing the same issue, both on Xbox and PC. Either the client crashes, usually affecting a small group of players at the same time, or the server crashes. However, things have improved a bit as crashes were much more frequent before. Bohemia communicates very little about this matter, which annoys the community and makes the game much less appealing.