avibird 1

How can you setup a support waypoint with a medic to work only with a specific group leader.

If a put a medic down and give it a support waypoint it will stay at it's position unit a group leader call for a medic. The medic will move to the group leader and heal units down for the most part then so you need to hit the done button and that unit will then be ready to be called again. 

My question is can I limited that medic to only go to a specific squad leader call for medic ? As it is now any group can call for support and if it's a AI group leader it will not hit the down button so the unit will never be available again.  Can I setup a simple script in the medic or group leader to be only only to that group to call that medic. 

i use this with my medic of unidad, where the medic_1 only working with the team_1, that in intit box of medic_1, i dont remeber but i take this of youtube. working good.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  [] spawn { while {sleep 1; alive medic_1} do {{ if (damage _x > 0) then { medic_1 action ["healsoldier", _x]}} forEach units team_1}}

• Thanks 1

@BULLWAR

You put the code above in a medic unit init  with no waypoints. The medic is called me medic_1 and the group it's supports is called team_1