Man-Sa

Trying to Package my Custom Campaign and Publish on Steam/ What am I doing wrong?

I have a great 6 mission campagin that I am desperate to release so I can be done with it. But as it turns out actually packaging this thing into a campagin has been hands down the hardest part of this whole affair. I have spent countless hours scrounging the internet trying all kinds of diffrent meathods and I still just cannot get my campaign to show on the Arma 3 menu. Please I beg of you.....anybody who can help would be greatly appreciated. I am at my wits end and I have followed the BI wiki, youtubers, google guides, and the Example_Campaign to get my file structure right and still at best I get a blank Campaign with no missions showing. I have used Arma Tools, Pbo manager, and several other example configs as my guides but what I really need is someone who can walk me through this or simply just modify my file structure and explain it for me. I have a truly amazing mod that I would like to release to the world but I REALLY dont want to release it as a bunch of seperate scenarios. I am a sucker for a good campaign and I know thats how I would want to play this collection of missions. It is really disappointing to me that there isint a simpler more intuitive way of publishing a campaign on steam for Arma, scenarios are easy enough but when you wanna make a campaign suddenly things get mind numbingly complicated and for no reason because it should all just be simple script paths.