Sign in to follow this  
US333Nate

Creating bundle finished with warnings

Checking world file @"$CustomConflictMission:worlds/Custom_CTI_Campaign_Eden.ent"
 DEFAULT   (W):     Sound map is missing
 DEFAULT   (W):     Topology map is missing
 DEFAULT   (W):     Navmesh is missing

Basically Im just making a copy of the Conflict mission so that I can make changes to it. I pretty much just add Loadout selection, which works fine in editor and in game.

So the mission works in the editor, the Ai spawn and behave as expected. However, playing the mission in game, everything else works minus the AI. they do not spawn.

For some reason there isn't a navmesh, sound map, or topology map being referenced. How can i fix this?

Did you add the navmesh file to SCR_AIWORLD?

NavMeshWorldComponent ---> Unsorted --->Navmesh Settings --->Navmesh Files Config ---> Navmesh File

Click on the 2 dots, and search for the navmesh you wish to use.

Do you have any other errors in console log when you run this custom scenario in Workbench?

On 12/13/2022 at 12:39 PM, US333Nate said:

Checking world file @"$CustomConflictMission:worlds/Custom_CTI_Campaign_Eden.ent"
 DEFAULT   (W):     Sound map is missing
 DEFAULT   (W):     Topology map is missing
 DEFAULT   (W):     Navmesh is missing

Basically Im just making a copy of the Conflict mission so that I can make changes to it. I pretty much just add Loadout selection, which works fine in editor and in game.

So the mission works in the editor, the Ai spawn and behave as expected. However, playing the mission in game, everything else works minus the AI. they do not spawn.

For some reason there isn't a navmesh, sound map, or topology map being referenced. How can i fix this?

Did you ever resolve this? If so, how? I'm having the same issue. 

Just for the record...
https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_Reforger:Mod_Publishing_Process

From the wiki on the this issue.

Sound map/Topology map/Navmesh is missing

DEFAULT (W): Sound map is missing DEFAULT (W): Topology map is missing DEFAULT (W): Navmesh is missing

This issue can be ignored if the published mod is not a terrain. Otherwise, make sure the terrain has all the listed things - see 2D Map Creation and Navmesh Tutorial.