Sign in to follow this  
maqim

How Do I Add Reputation To Another Community Member?

Hi folks,

I've been searching for an answer to this, but I can't seem to find it. Sorry if there is something obvious I'm overlooking.

I only have 12 rep myself. Is  there a certain amount of rep I need to have before I can add rep to other community members?

If so, how much?

I want to be able to add rep to people for certain posts but don't seem to be able to atm. Maybe I'm misunderstanding the situation completely.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

maqim

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Harzach said:

"Like" their posts. 

Oh, OK!

I've been doing that. If that's  all there is to it then all is well. Just thought the "+" next to reputation might enable adding rep, but doesn't seem to do so.

Thanks for answering, sir. I feel about as dumb as usual 😉

• Like 2

The + just means their rep is positive, though I don't believe it's possible to give negative rep on this forum. Maybe the mods can remove rep as a penalty, not sure. 

Anyway, nothing dumb about asking questions!

• Thanks 1

On 11/8/2022 at 4:05 PM, maqim said:

Oh, OK!

I've been doing that. If that's  all there is to it then all is well. Just thought the "+" next to reputation might enable adding rep, but doesn't seem to do so.

Thanks for answering, sir. I feel about as dumb as usual 😉

Already at 19! 😄

On 11/8/2022 at 7:49 PM, Harzach said:

The + just means their rep is positive, though I don't believe it's possible to give negative rep on this forum. Maybe the mods can remove rep as a penalty, not sure. 

Anyway, nothing dumb about asking questions!

I believe Harzach did find a secret way to press the plusses for more reputation, he can't be that nice of a person to accumulate more than 2000 reputation! 😛

• Haha 3