Jamshaheed

Enfusion Blender Tools Materials and Collider Issue(Fixed)

Hi, I'm a bit new to this and I'm not sure exactly where i went wrong but i keep getting errors when trying to use the collider setup or updating materials. I followed the instructions about unzipping the Data file and linking that as the first path in addons folder but when i click collider setup i still get: "Collider Collection is missing!". I've tried unzipping to other folders and drives and linking those without any luck.

When loading in example colliders and hitting the button python gives this error:

bpy.ops.scene.ebt_import_fbx(filepath="C:\\Users\\danne\\Desktop\\Blender\\laptop\\collider_shapes_examples.FBX")
bpy.ops.view3d.ebt_sort()
bpy.ops.view3d.ebt_colliders_setup()
Python: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\danne\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.93\scripts\addons\EnfusionBlenderTools\operators.py", line 1879, in invoke
    layerPresets = get_layer_presets()
  File "C:\Users\danne\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.93\scripts\addons\EnfusionBlenderTools\utils.py", line 64, in get_layer_presets
    f = open(addon + gproj,'r')
FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\\Users\\danne\\Desktop\\Blenderaddon.gproj'

Any help is appreciated, thank you.

Edit: If you list the addon folder location twice in the addon preferences menu it locates the properly.