Sign in to follow this  
Ruskiesrule

Ww2 and other weapons

Ok, i'm not sure if this should be in the complete forum, but i know i'm aiming it the addon weapons.

Does anybody think all these mods should choose which Thompson machinegun and which mg42 is the best one, and then all use them, theirs so meny different mods versions of different weapons (And troops) when they could all use the same ones and save us from download them all and only using them in their campaign.

It would make a big difference, i make some missions for fun and getting around all the different soldiers can be a pain.

Yeah, they should use the ones rippied from MOH, those are amazing!

Here's a little post on that with a link incase anyone missed it

desantnik

Group: Members

Posted: Feb. 19 2003,00:43

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, for some of you hardcore WW2 buffs, heres a little tipser.

Upminder at Flashpoint.ru has converted MOHAA models to ofp. They are of excellent quality and I use them for variety in combination with I44s Paratroops

Link is here

Upminders ww2 weapons

edit: I know I am a fanatic

oh yeah, Upminder's pack is fantastic. It's better than anything I've seen so far, except maybe I44, which will come out on same day as Doom 4 and Duke Nukem. That pack + WW2EC and Landsers is all you need for some Dubya-Dubya Two infantry fightin'

I think the MP40 from Stoppelhopsers Landsers is higher quality than the one ripped from MOHAA, but Upminders pack is amazing and my only request for him is to release it with a bayonet for the Mosin-Nagant and a Degterev DP 1927 machine gun.

Oh yeah, PFC_Mike dont forget that tomorrow, Stoppelhopsers Russians are coming out!

Those plus Steams T-34 and we have a little bit of the Eastern front all over again!

biggrin.gif

Btw, there was an update a couple of days ago in Upminders pack, it includes the panzershreck ( not panzerfaust ) and the bazooka.

You can get them at flashpoint.ru

or for the lazy people just click here

Upminders new pack

wink.gif

Moving to Addons & Mods: Discussion

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Btw, there was an update a couple of days ago in Upminders pack, it includes the panzershreck ( not panzerfaust ) and the bazooka.<span id='postcolor'>

Yes the pack is very nice! Just see it also at ofp.gamezone.cz

and they post some really nice pics of the wepons pack and some soldiers. And now my question were I can download these great ones? (big pictures at ofp.gamezone.cz) :

19_up_stg44_s.jpg02_up_mosin_s.jpg21_up_mg42_s.jpg

-I got the weapons, now I just want those soldiers hehe-

Thanks!

I just wished upminder didn't put all these weapon's under East side ,even the allied weapons. sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Feb. 23 2003,03:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Moving to Addons & Mods: Discussion<span id='postcolor'>

yeah, sorry about that, i didn't realise it had been renamed to diccusion from work in progress.