quickdraw_01

Launcher goes straight to Multiplayer game

I haven't played for 8 months until recently and everything is up to date but when I click play through the launcher it now tries to connect to a multiplayer server, so even if I just load up my mods through the launcher and click play it tries to join a MP before it even goes to the arma3 menu screen, so to use the editor etc the menu wont come up until after it disconnects me from the last MP game server I was in. Does anyone know why this is?  Thanks

I solved it launchers in the launchers advanced parameters  there was a server ip address in where the command line box is ticked. I have no idea how it got there it was a server I had played on before.. 

• Like 1

On 8/21/2022 at 1:43 AM, quickdraw_01 said:

[...]I have no idea how it got there it was a server I had played on before.. 

...because you put it there...

23 hours ago, Jackal326 said:

...because you put it there...

No I haven't even touched that ever or manually put an ip address in there

On 8/26/2022 at 12:03 AM, quickdraw_01 said:

No I haven't even touched that ever or manually put an ip address in there

Well it didn't get there by itself. You said yourself the last time you played was 8 months ago. I can't remember every little thing I did 8 hours ago, let alone 8 months ago so either you have the greatest memory in the World and the game launcher modified its own launch parameters or you put it in the command line and simply forgot about it...

• Haha 1