eKLaB

New Challenges

I see the game has been updated with the new Challenges that have been previewed elsewhere.

Forcing someone to play the other game modes doesn't want to make me play them. 

I never liked shootout to start with now I'm forced to play it for a challenge...

I tried rerolling the challenges, all costing crowns for basically the same challenge in modes I don't like, so I wasted crowns.

Then you have challenges that are practically impossible, I'd be lucky to find 7 bombs in a week to defuse by shooting, let alone in 24 hours...

Now that I've completed the season pass, the daily challenges were worth doing for resources and crates now they're not worth doing.

Nobodys going to sit there and reroll challenges wasting crowns for a challenge worth doing.

I will say there are plenty of good challenges still but I must admit some I’ve seen are very poor indeed. For instance one such is to “loot 5 red chests” basically 5 airdrops that….wait used to be a purple crate challenge? Now it’s 3 radiation grenades and some chemicals I believe 🥱 loot materials challenges are also unimpressive. Like looti wire and metal for 250 exp and a weapon box. I do like the fuel and electronic challenges as their worth more exp and you get a green crate and some grenades that are worth the time. So yeah it is indeed a mixed bag, more tweaking needed I think we should list out a comprehensive list of all the challenges we like and don’t like and be like right these are the ones to be changed! 

I've also rerolled the 5 red crate challenge. Again, I'd be lucky to find 5 red crates in a week let alone a 24 hour period...

Ideally the challenges need to be achievable within a 24 hour period.

5 red crates and 7 bomb defuse's just aren't achievable, those that make these challenges, do you even play this game???

Well I would say they are “possible” but very impractical and the rewards don’t match up, collecting airdrops are much easier as you can get the main drop and the red crate which both count plus you get a boosted crate for doing that challenge. Definitely needs reworking. Same with some of the elimination and shootout challenges. Some easier than others and I don’t mind there being challenges for those modes but making it so you have to get 10 kills in a row in shootout is untenable.