blackflagmedia

ARMA REFORGER TOOLS- QUESTION

CAN'T FIND WHERE TO TURN OFF WALKING THROUGH MODELS IN WORLD EDITOR-

i know it's not the models even walking through Arma base models. 

can someone explain it or send a link- 

please thank you.

i know it stupid question but i can't find it nowhere- 

Idk if u mean this but if i remember correct then u can toggle collision with camera in the camera settings menu where u also can set camera speed and such things. Should be reachable through a button above the view port.

6 hours ago, sarogahtyp said:

Idk if u mean this but if i remember correct then u can toggle collision with camera in the camera settings menu where u also can set camera speed and such things. Should be reachable through a button above the view port.

i saw that on under "Camera" "Camera options" "Terrain collision" i have it checked when i hit the green play button; to go into a world it doesnt work- 

still walking through houses and stuff. once in the world you can hit f11 and nothing inside the menu there

found the problem needed to be scr_destructiblebuildingentity but its still not working-

prefablibrary i know where the problem is but 

I got it all working if anyone runs into this issue its because you dont have (Colliders) in your models-

there is a really nice addon tool that took me forever to find one that would actual work- 

GitHub - stom66/blender-addon-dcl-collider-toolkit: Blender plugin to facilitate Decentraland developmentADDON TOOL