Sign in to follow this  
l_SYLENT_l

Rad grenadeno kill credit/ Powe Noobs

Two things I’ll post here for the Devs. First: why in the bloody hell would you not count a kill that I get with Rad grenades? Everything else that I can use to cause damage counts as a kill. This needs to be rectified quickly. The amount of kills I have already stacked up with these awesome anti camper grenades are the best solution to a terrible problem, now make them count.  
the second issue is of course this non-exsistant noob buff.  I have played this game since season 6 and have held the top for most of that time. I have been through all the seasons and updates, yet the noob buff keeps getting denied by devs and stronger in the game.  We all had to struggle to learn the game and get better yet these new players now have access to really good guns from the start, they are bullet sponges and can kill with instant headshots or two or three bullets from any weapon.  Either skill base the matches or get rid of this ridiculous buff. Catering to the new players will get more to play but only until the buff is no more.  Make it equal and fair for all to play.  It’s that simple. Don’t tell the community it doesn’t exhaust when we all can see it and complain about it. Just fix your profit generating noob buff and let them learn to love the game through earning the kills and getting better.   

The rad grenades are ridiculous and op, I don't like campers but a grenade should not effect a whole building and the outside at the same time, and giving noobs guns at the start is a good thing, no one wants to start a game with nothing and they will most likely lose the gun anyway so who cares