bimbiker

Need help with paint tool bug

Posting this here to hopefully see if anybody has a workaround for me for this fun little bug.

I was told in the discord that there were people that had this bug before and were able to workaround it but couldn't get/find an answer besides creating a new project but unfortunately this happens to me on every new project I make.

7 hours ago, bimbiker said:

Posting this here to hopefully see if anybody has a workaround for me for this fun little bug.

I was told in the discord that there were people that had this bug before and were able to workaround it but couldn't get/find an answer besides creating a new project but unfortunately this happens to me on every new project I make.

Haven't come across this bug yet.  Could it be the water level / seabed being the same height and causing this ?

7 hours ago, zeotrope said:

Haven't come across this bug yet.  Could it be the water level / seabed being the same height and causing this ?

I have had this happen with every terrain I have built so far, my understanding is that the "seabed" is just your terrain under the water and the water level is constant so I don't see how this would cause it?

I'm still quite new to the tools but if you could elaborate I could try changing some settings but I have followed every doc and guide I could find and still get this bug. 😕