Sign in to follow this  
MercurialMal

Team Balancing, Vote Kick

Something needs to be done to ensure team balance in C&H and Conflict matches. The frequency of joining matches where US Army has 10-12 people versus the 4-6 for Soviet has been increasing over the last week or so.  Balancing teams to be within a 1-2 player threshold would be a significant quality of life improvement.

Vote kicking should have a significant cooldown for any initiator.  It’s currently being abused to grief players out of lobbies with no recourse, causation, or communication.  

The crash and disconnection issues that have led to reduced player counts per server (16) have also created a microcosm of toxicity within the community.  I’m sure all of us console players are stoked to finally see an Arma game come to a platform other than PC, but given the record of DayZ and it’s notoriously toxic community some significant change is needed.

• Like 2

I can only speak for myself..but i absolutely hate the Russian uniforms...shit brown topped with a ugly helmet. So i never pick Russia when playing.

FIA are much cooler...they should be default in versus modes.