Sign in to follow this  
2chins

Elimination rewards are flawed

For the most part, I am enjoying the new Elimination format. However, the rewards system has a major flaw. Currently, for winning the elimination, the first reward tier is a Military grade crate, second tier is Special Issue crate, then Elimination crate. The problem is that the Elimination crate is not as good as either of the crates that come before it, both in terms of loot value and XP awarded for opening. So when boosters are used, and it pushes you past the special issue crate, you have essentially spent crowns to receive a lower reward. 

I suggest that the Elimination crate be the first tier of reward, before Military crate, or change the loot items and XP so that it is actually a better reward than the other crates.

This problem also appears in Shootout; 3rd place gets a Weapons crate, while 4th place gets an Uncommon crate, which is worth more XP and has better loot. 

Also, the loadouts need to be more balanced. I understand the concept of having a scale of loadouts, so that people spend crowns to secure the premium selection, but I was just in game where the top loadout was Bugle and L85(basically the two best guns in the game) and the lowest was a fucking Crossbow and Silver Pigeon(the two worst weapons, excluding knives). Besides the horrendous imbalance, having any loadout with two weapons that take the same ammo is a bad idea, because when you run out of ammo for one, you're out of ammo for the other too, essentially having no backup. 

It would be nice if someone from the dev team actually monitored this page, seeing as how it's the official forum. 

Oh well, just goes to show how much they actually care about player experience and feedback.

@fOrsythiaa

Do you, guys, don't get any XP from elimination crate or is it just me? 

I always thought you didn’t get xp from an elimination crate because you get it for the actual elimination 

I agree on fixing the load outs.  Kind of ridiculous a guy has two scoped weapons or an MG and an assault rifle….while another guy gets the crossbow and 1911