Nillers

Players looking for Squad/Unit!

This thread is for individual players interested in joining a squad or unit instead. Post here and units or squads may contact you.

Try to be specific about the timezone, languages, playstyle, availability, age, and experience you're interested in. Lastly, be sure to tell them about yourself! 

This thread is not for Squads or Units looking for players!

Hey there, I'm a long time Arma 3 player with over 1,000 hours logged doing single player & coop. I enjoy tactical realism play and also casual fun. I'm not able to play on my PC anymore, time will tell when I get a new one.

I've picked up Arma Reforger on Xbox. Although still in early stages and janky I'm enjoying it quite a bit. It's giving me a chance to play Arma again. I'd love to find some kind folks to play with!

My favorite games are Arma, Dead by Daylight, Mount & Blade, Squad and also RTS games like COH & Men of War Assault Squad 2/CTA

Platform: Xbox

Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198121579644/

Xbox Profile: Showers420

Discord Contact: Showers#0446

Time Zone: EST

Language: English

Feel free to send me a friend request via Xbox/Steam or PM me here on the forums or Discord. I'm sure with some more updates Arma Reforger will be much more fun.