Αplion

No FBX in/out option in OB

After a new installation of OB, I found that there is no option for import - export for FBX files. I've re-installed the tools as also I've set the "DLL" folder in options as should, but still nothing changed.

Can you please assist on that guys ?

Thanks in advance.

Aplion

2 hours ago, Αplion said:

[...] also I've set the "DLL" folder in options as should [...]

If you had done that, it would work.

Navigate to the ObjectBuilder folder (probably C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\ObjectBuilder) and see if there is an FBX.dll file there. If there isn't, your installation is scuffed. If it is, you've scuffed your DLL Folder path in Object Builder's options...

1 hour ago, Jackal326 said:

If you had done that, it would work.

Navigate to the ObjectBuilder folder (probably C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\ObjectBuilder) and see if there is an FBX.dll file there. If there isn't, your installation is scuffed. If it is, you've scuffed your DLL Folder path in Object Builder's options...

ok I've copy the FBX.dll file (was into OB folder) in my DLL folder in drive P: and now my issue fixed.

Thanks for help man.

1 hour ago, Αplion said:

ok I've copy the FBX.dll file (was into OB folder) in my DLL folder in drive P: and now my issue fixed.

Thanks for help man.

Just point your DLL Folder path to your Object Builder installation folder (i.e. the one I referenced earlier), that is what its there for....

The DLL folder in your P Drive is for Buldozer.exe to run...

As seen on the BIKI regarding Buldozer configuration, you can see the DLL Folder points towards the Object Builder/Steam folder...

a3ct_objectBuilder_options.jpg

• DLL Folder: <steamPath>\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\ObjectBuilder

(replace <SteamPath> with the full path to your Steam directory), in the end, this must points the root directory of Object Builder

• Thanks 1