RS30002

Virtual tailhook mod/script

Hi all, looking for a virtual tailhook system. Anyone know of any?

I did search, found MAAS, but not sure if it deploys the virtual hook if the rest of the system isn't operational. There was no notification to that end tho. 

And using it is no go, since a player on deck has to deploy it (or thats how i understood it)

thanks for any info in advance 🙂

In fact, there is not so much mods for planes equipped with a tailhook. Unsung is the best, imho, for that (despite the fact jets are more gliders than irons 🙄)

Perhaps, @TeTe T  could answer you about making a hook on a model of plane, if a new model your goal...

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, pierremgi said:

In fact, there is not so much mods for planes equipped with a tailhook. Unsung is the best, imho, for that (despite the fact jets are more gliders than irons 🙄)

Perhaps, @TeTe T  could answer you about making a hook on a model of plane, if a new model your goal...

lol i can't really ask ppl to make mods for me, idk, seems like a lot to ask, they'd be investing time into a niche thing. 

Was really looking just for a simple solution and if there isn't any, ill just have to figure out a way around it 🙂

lol...upon further inspection of my stash of F-35's i realized that i have one with a tailhook.  🤢

I haven't been really using it (despite it being pretty AF) because of the limited weapons availability, but i just found out there is a Firewill compatibility patch, so there is some fun to be had with it. 

Yaaay, crisis averted!!! 🙂   Onward and upwards towards the many guaranteed crashes while i learn!!! 💪

• Haha 1