Bullet penetration is pretty rough in this game, sometimes you can get the kill but most of the time you get about 5-6 hit markers through wood. A gold fmj ammo could be a nice introduction to this game 👌

A nice idea in terms of Object penetration however worth noting Fmj ammo retains a lot of its shape at high velocity, if they struck hard targets they could ricochet which might get trickier to program maybe? Idk could be cool to have ricochet mechanics 🙂 could also be super annoying. 🤷‍♂️ I dread to think of some extended mag assault rifle with fmj coming out to put the hbar and bugle to shame xD though truth be told we’re still waiting on a gold lmg coming out first! 

Bullets already do ricochet off of rocks and can hit targets, I've tested it in the firing range. The bullet penetration seems to drop the damage a bit too low imo. I shot a guy 5 times with the AUR A1 through a wooden wall (at barred house) while he was in pain sight guarding the entrance. Then I rotated around and shot where he was sitting and couldn't seem to get any hit markers. It happens though so its whatever. I gold lmg would be really nice, maybe a Bren Mk.1, the BAR,  Lewis gun, or L86 LSW 🤙

Regular rounds technically shouldn’t do this depending on the surface, it’s more of a game mechanic than anything fmj is what should yield that result but interesting that you’ve tested and found that out though!  Yes good lmg really needed maybe next season? 💁‍♂️