Im sure this is intentional but its something that has gotten me killed multiple times and im sure has gotten many other people killed. After firing your weapon there is a small pause before your put your weapon down and are able to move positions. It adds a certain feeling of clunky-ness. I think the gunplay in this game would improve immensely if the time between firing and moving was reduced. I think you should be able to put your gun down faster after shooting so you can get away quicker. Also if the movement speed was slowed down just a little bit it would stop certain people from being able to just run up on you zig zagging so you can't shoot them. As someone with 1,000+ kills i can still say that there's room for improvement in the gunplay. Much love 🤙

Ah yes how many times have I been killed by some scrub sprinting up on my ass with a vz58 or a bugle after neo’ing my bullets making his hit box smaller then drilling me with a full clip drop shot. Too many times to count with that one. As for the aiming and shooting, I’m okay with that to be honest but the zigzagging should be slowed as realistically this would slow ones momentum. 🧐 

Honestly the aiming is fine but if that time between firing and being able to run was reduced I wonder if it would make the game feel a little better when in combat. 

As for the running, I agree. Nobody would actually be crazy enough to sprint at you zig zagging like a mad man 🤣 what do you think about bullet suppression? Like in battlefield when an lmg lights you up, your movement speed gets decreased and so does your accuracy (even if the bullets aren't hitting you but are very close). Could make those people rethink their strategy because realistically if you come running out like that you're dead.

Agreed a similar Mechanic to the flashbang would be useful like shell shock for near miss mortar strikes, dust effects for sustained fire within an area? Like picture a snow map and snow mist is flying around caused by heavy fire, not talking assault rifles but large mag weapons like ppsh or an lmg, grenade explosion etc. Same for muddy terrain. Fighting on fields with hay everywhere have some hay flay about when shooting hay bales etc. Hmmm I like this! Sprintered wood too! The possibilities are endless!