Andrew Gallway

Suggestion: improvement to menu

Its a pain to sit and scroll all the way through my stash to get an m16, ak-47, or an adr since they're all the way towards the bottom of the weapons tab. Could you guys add a rarity filter or even make it so you can scroll though a whole page using the triggers? 

• Thanks 1

Yes!!! I too feel the pain of scrolling we I’m doing my material challenge I need cheap loadouts and getting to those loadouts can be a pain, either that or an option for multiple presets we can name? 

I think a few others do too 😂 I like to post up constructive feedback and suggestions, people like that. I also like to reward anyone else putting up constructive ideas with some acknowledgment of my own. Hey the devs do respond to at least some of our feedback which demonstrates it’s works. Just nobody else mention fishing in the shelter okay?! 😂

Thats why I post, because the devs do respond and interact with the community. I absolutely love that. And I never thought of fishing in the shelter 🤣 im fine without that feature.

The devs have expressedly said they will never do that but people keep asking. I don’t want fishing in vigor but I do agree we need more happening in the shelter in some way.