Sign in to follow this  
Hostilian

SOG Prairie Fire Map (without loading DLC)

Hey all

I've recently purchased Prairie Fire DLC and wonder how to use the terrain/map in the editor without actually loading the DLC mod?
'Contact' DLC has the Livonia map (and I assume any necessary resources) available to use/edit in Arma3 - even without loading the DLC.

Can the same be done for Prairie Fire please? Failing that, is there a way to load the map/resources without the rest of the mod?

Cheers

#H

I own the same cDLC and wanted to the SAME thing but I believe SOGPF is very integrated with the entire mod. All the files have dependencies on each other. If you figure it out, please do share the details.

Been trying - but, so far, many of the files seem to request each other.
I 'hope' that the devs can give us a workaround soon - if not in the current version, then in following versions.

This is a bit of  a deal breaker for me..

(I've managed to get it to load and have the normal Arma3 interface. Few moans about missing files, but I can open the PF terrains in the Editor. Can't join MP games using the Cam_Lao map though)

I just want this function to do basic 3den mission edits in 2035. Play it out then decide to go terrain period or not... Would be cool to figure it out.

On 11/26/2021 at 1:45 AM, Valken said:

I just want this function to do basic 3den mission edits in 2035. Play it out then decide to go terrain period or not... Would be cool to figure it out.

Apparently it's not possible and they've no plans to allow this for the maps..

I've requested a Steam refund (as I've not much time played and this is a deal breaker for me).

If they ever fix this, I may re-purchase. This integration issue should be simple to resolve, but if they don't want to, that's up to them!

• Like 1

So we cant load the DLC and get into eden and we cant get the maps from the DLC in regular using eden?