Sign in to follow this  
Muscular Beaver

Looking for suggestions for coop map

just finished my last map and now want to make a new one. I would like to make one on american side, since I just made one on resistance side. didnt have enough time to sit down and think about one. so I thought I would ask you guys wink.gif

do you have anything to suggest you would like to see in/as a coop mission? story/plot suggestions?

Im open for anything right now. but keep im mind Im only making realistic and authentic missions. I dont care about addons/diff islands, as long as they are well done.

tell me what you would like to see. smile.gif

Personally, I like coop missions where I'm a simple grunt who is faced with the need to improvise due to lack of resources, botched plans, unexpected twists etc.

One of those WOW! moments came when I was playing a mission by Firefox and met a civilian who offered to sell us some weapons from the back of a truck. He asked us to follow him, which we did. Of course, being the impatient humans that we were, we didn't walk behind the civilian, but ran to the back of the truck. Then my buddy yells over the voice connection that the civilian had bent down next to the truck and was now running away. We both opened up on the guy and shot him in the back, and then discovered he had placed a satchel charge and was planning on blowing us up.

Also, while replayability is nice, I don't always want to encounter the same things in the same place at the same time.

my last mission was of that kind (limited resources, etc). and all my missions always will and have been containing such small little features and side plots you mentioned. and of course they are dynamic.

I have lots of small ideas to implement in my mind, but I just need objectives to complete. I dont want to make another "blow that shit up and clean that camp and shoot this and that" map.