Orion1234

[Update and Release] AA Vehicle Flak Conversion Script

This script is an updated version of the Tigris Flak Conversion Script by flyinpenguin.

The script works on RHS and Vanilla AA vehicles currently. Will test it out on other AA vehicles, when I get the chance

All AA vehicles

There are three other scripts present in the repository and the wiki explains everything in detail. Honestly refer to the wiki, I have explained everything much better there.

Testing the mission:

To test the mission, you will need these mods and follow the wiki for installation.

Usage:

Please follow this wiki for figuring out how to use it.

Features:

1. Works for any vehicle which has an autocannon.
  2.  Type of explosion can be set at Line 83. Options are SmallSecondary and HelicopterExploSmall. SmallSecondary can be used for helicopters, while HelicopterExploSmall can be used for planes. If there any other type of explosions which work then, please do tell, I'll update the code, or you can create a merge request.
  3. Flak will be generated for the vehicle(s) being targeted adhering to the editable variables as defined by the user.
  4. Multiplayer Compatible.

Future Changes:

1. Creating a mod for this, so that the script doesn't have to be called continuously.

Notes:

1. I will need some help in automatically identifying whether the AA vehicle already has missile and remove [setAmmo to 0] them when the mission starts so that only flak is generated. I know one method of using regex if all missile ammo class names follow this  *_missiles configuration. But where do I put it I am not sure.
  2. How do I create a mod for this?

Miscellaneous:

I will be creating a single player mission with these scripts just to test it out.