Been playing this game for months on various accs and I will admit, I am impressed and wanna give kudos the player base as I rarely run into toxicity, BUT nothing is perfect so I have a humble suggestion to please add a easy-to-use coherent report system in-game. 

I have ran into a rude player on PS4 who literally harassed me after killing me and I feel he is breaking code of conduct and should be punished. Such behavior should not be tolerated in ANY game and feel Vigor should be no exception. The game should be enjoyable to all and players should be expected to act in a respectful manner. 

Please consider adding a report system, the only type of games that should not have report systems are single player games, but Vigor is purely an a online game with multiplayer and as such should be monitored.  Thank you for your time Devs. I love the game overall!

• Like 1

ive had the same happen on xbox. would be a good idea. could add time restrictions (like having to wait 5-10-15 min before being allowed to enter an encounter) for players who harass others.

Who will be the judge of the level of harassement ?  I mean, it's easy for a players to report you just for fun, just because he's not happy because you kill him  etc.

In xbox, you can blocked him...  you can report him directly for xbox for harassement and they will check.

I can see there a new feature that will put players at mercy of other players that think that they are "victim of everything" in a position of judge and executioner.

This kind of feature should be not automatic, need to be done by the "game owner".

my2cents