seminara

Looking for WWII campaigns

Hi all, I'm new to ARMA3 and have installed the IFA3_AIO_LITE MOD.  Can anyone recommend any WWII campaigns that would work with this MOD?  Ideally Eastern Front but Western Front would be great to.

Thanks in advance

@Gunter Severloh Will point you in the right direction I would imagine. (FYI best to post in missions section or something dont think this is the right spot). 

• Thanks 1

On 7/14/2021 at 6:50 AM, seminara said:

Can anyone recommend any WWII campaigns that would work with this MOD?

Hello seminara!

Take a look at my All Arma 3 WW2 Mods Compilation list:

once you are there go to the Singleplayer/Multiplayer Campaign Mission Mods section,

all of the campaigns require IFA3 except the following:

- The Pacific War - Gilbert and Marshall Islands Campaign

- The Pacific War - Solomon Islands Campaign

The other campaigns that do require IFA3, may have other mods that are required too, so you'll need

to subscribe to those as well, they are normally listed to the right under requirements on each of the campaign's

workshop pages.

Hope that helps.

Cheers!

• Like 1

Hey @Gunter Severloh, I've subscribed to a number of MODs now, thanks.  Can you recommend any that are popular for online/co-op missions?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, seminara said:

Can you recommend any that are popular for online/co-op missions? 

Hi, a mission i've played that was pretty cool was Dynamic Recon OPs, aside that most WW2 missions in coop i ever played

were missions custom built that were part of my unit back in 2017 and missions that i have played with a group i been

playing with on and off since 2015.

You can try on the workshop i put in the search bar, COOP, WW2 Scenario LINK

and alot of missions came up for that, i'd suggest you browse through them and see what catches your eye and read up on it,

and then go from there. Hope that helps.

• Like 1