Sign in to follow this  
krohavoc

Game Over!

I have been here from day 1. I am a founder and every update feels like a giant middle finger to us veteran players. I alone have support this game with hundreds of my hard earned money but no more. I busted my butt to max out my shelter and now people can just pay to max it out!? So all that time I spent was for nothing... I no longer have the prestige that says I'm a dedicated outlander. Thanks really appreciate you taking a steaming dump on the years of dedication I have given this game. You have done nothing but give into the crybabies, made the game easier for them. The best anti-camping ever was being able to drop bombs on a house you knew someone was camping in. But crybabies cried and you took it away, but you can still shoot through a wall! How does that make any sense? From season 1, I busted my butt to hit level 50, proved my loyalty to the game every season and what do you do, you extend the seasons for the slackers. I work 50+ hours a week driving truck and I still manage to complete the battle pass every season. What do I get for my troubles, a MASSIVE FYOU! I busted my butt to earn the right to make as many portables and shields as I want and to take in as many as I want. It's not my fault everyone else is to lazy to put in the time it takes to achieve the same!

I am done with this game and you as a developer! I will never play anything you put out again.  Why should I? My dedication obviously means nothing to you! Vigor had so much potential and you have destroyed it.