Sign in to follow this  
geijuutsuka

Respawn with weapons

I think the default respawn (primary arm+one magazine) is a good setup...but for the multiplayer map I'm messing with, I need to be able to change what you respawn with....the most important part is...how do I respawn with nothing?...just legs and arms.........and.....how do I set up specific loadouts for when you respawn?...ie...when you die...you respawn, but only with a beretta.....etc....any help is appriciated, thanks.

Kirk Dyreson

Geijuutsuka@aol.com

Northern Illinois Airsoft Association

I have searched....I'm a veteran of the airsoftzone forums, I'm pretty well versed in bulk posting...and how annoying it can be.....everyone else seemed to be getting detailed, non sensical replies....I guess my real question is....can't I just post some kind of command in my ext file...after the respawn bits?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (geijuutsuka @ Feb. 07 2003,05:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I guess my real question is....can't I just post some kind of command in my ext file...after the respawn bits?<span id='postcolor'>

No, you need to do this with a script or function, else you only respawn with an M16 (for West, East gets a AK-74 and Resistance a AK-47) and a single magazine. Check the OFPEC website for a code snippet (and much more) or look at my website (see link in my sig), where I have function that does this.

It really is difficult to find exactly what you are looking for here. I usually get pissed when people post redundant topics, but in this forum I can understand.

The line in your trigger that creates the unit you want to arm should look something like this:

soldierwb createunit [getmarkerpos "markerone",groupalpha,this removemagazines "handgrenade,"this removemagazines m16,"this removeweapon "m16"]

Or something...