marki980908

Public zeus Client side?

I have been zeusing for a private arma unit for a long time, recently I was told there is such thing as public zeus. I remember in old days you could load out Archilles and have expanded zeus functions. However today I tried loading only Zeus Enhanced, it required CBA, tried Archilles, it required CBA. Downloaded old version of achilles which didnt require CBA, Server didint allow me to join it. Is there a way to use expanded zeus on Public Zeus servers?

On 5/4/2021 at 4:52 PM, marki980908 said:

I have been zeusing for a private arma unit for a long time, recently I was told there is such thing as public zeus. I remember in old days you could load out Archilles and have expanded zeus functions. However today I tried loading only Zeus Enhanced, it required CBA, tried Archilles, it required CBA. Downloaded old version of achilles which didnt require CBA, Server didint allow me to join it. Is there a way to use expanded zeus on Public Zeus servers?

Alrigt so i have around 1500 hours in pub Zeus and the rest of my 500 are in Operations alongside Units. I can tell you that there are 2 main things you want in Pub Zeus as a Zeus. EZM or EZM Extra but they are not perfect, there was supposed to be a third composition that was supposed to help pub zeus by a lot, MAZgis but the EZM creator texted MAZgis and told the creator to shut it down because it had a lot of errors. 

If you want clients for pub zeus search EZM or EZM Extra in compositions and look for servers that have even numbers like 2, 4, 6, 02W. Those have Scripts Enabled and allow you to place those compositions.