- CBA
- RHSAFRF
- RHSUSAF
- RHSGREF
- Advanced Rappelling
- Advanced Urban Rappelling (Suggested)

Steam Workshop Collection

Description:

Terrorists have taken control of an oil rig off the south east coast of Stratis. Negotiations have broken down, and the time has come to retake the oil rig by force.

"Oil Rig Assault" is a small co-op suitable and scalable from 1-26 players, created using @Silos oil rig build here (also available as an editor composition). Pick your role within one of the assault groups for a helo insertion onto the rig, or take up overwatch as a sniper to help cover the insertion. OpFor numbers will scale to the amount of teams that have a player in them. There are 4 assault teams and 1 sniper team, and roughly 20 OpFor will spawn per occupied team.

Apart from the oil rig, everything else is my own work and I'm happy to make adjustments or fixes if needed.

Features:

- Explosive breaching

- Casualty dragging

- Attachable strobes/chem lights

- OpFor locations marked on map similar to Insurgency mission grid markers

- Plenty of unitCapture use to get the insertions happening

- Revives

- Unlockable respawn

- Adaptable briefing that tailors specifically to what teams are occupied

- Lobby params for weather, time, OpFor skill, Virtual Arsenal, stamina, 3PP

To Play:

The mission was primarily designed to have players occupy the teams in order (i.e. Team 1 -> Team 4) so long as at least one player is in a group, but has been mostly accounted for and will still function if this doesn't occur. At least one player needs to be in an assault group if someone is to be a sniper. If VA is enabled via lobby params then players will need to board a nearby truck for transport to the nearby waiting helicopters. A "lead player", being the leader from the highest assault team, will be designated and given the option to launch the assault using the radio menu 0-0-1.

Once the assault is underway any casualties can be revived. Any player that dies will be turned into an observer until the respawn is secured and unlocked, at which point they will respawn back into their team.

Details are listed in the briefing.

If there is any suggestions or bugs let me know. This has been tested on a hosted and dedicated server and have managed to clean up any errors I found.

** There may be a rare instance of an OpFor unit spawning in an unreachable location. I have made adjustments to the spawning function and to the oil rig to prevent this so by now they should hopefully not occur.

Change Log:

Spoiler

v1.1:

Changed - Removed the below functions from being always on and added them as lobby params to enable/disable:

- Attachment Of Chemlights/IR Strobes
- Casualty Dragging
- Explosive Breaching

Changed - Exlposive Breaching safe distance indicator is now OFF by default in lobby params.

20210422204649_1.jpg

• Like 2

This is wicked. Thank you for putting this together. I can't wait to try it out.

• Like 1

Update.

v1.1:

Changed - Removed the below functions from being always on and added them as lobby params to enable/disable:

- Attachment Of Chemlights/IR Strobes
- Casualty Dragging
- Explosive Breaching

Changed - Exlposive Breaching safe distance indicator is now OFF by default in lobby params.