bigbamboo12

help me, problem with Bikeys on server

Good morning everyone, I have a huge problem that the server support is not solving.
In short I bought a space on a server (Gportal) after uploading my map with Filezilla that I have to use on that server space and the mods that use that map and that will be needed by me and my friends to play, I tried to connect to the server, Arma 3 sees the server on line but when I try to connect it creates a list of mods where it says that I either delete them or update the keys, obviously then it kicks me out, I have already read about people who have had the same problem but for now with the information I found around I have not solved anything, so I tried to import all the Bikey mods in the keys folder of the server, nothing, I imported the same keys also in the keys folder of my computer but nothing, I changed the values of battleye and verify signatures to 0, but nothing and in this regard I noticed that when I change the value of the verify signature on the server.cfg file of the server putting it to 0, as long as the server is disabled it keeps the value, when the serv er goes online it automatically resets 1 and then re-checks the bikey and blocks me.
Also, despite entering all the correct parameters to connect to the server with EPM Rcon does not connect, is it necessary to connect with this tool or not?
Please help me because this situation is frustrating.
Thanks a lot to everyone for any suggestions