Rammst0ne

People teaming up in solo shootout

Third time this week I've been in a shootout where people are teaming up in solo shootout and ruining the game for everyone else. People can't get near them. I took a short video of the latest one. I assume its friends who matchmake into solos at the same time

https://streamable.com/y98oz8

Also, I live in Norway and the game has several grammatical errors. Norwegian is quite particular when it comes to word separation. For example "fiske fabrikk" is wrong. It should be one word Fiskefabrikk. Yes, these errors are quite triggering for Norwegian people because words get a completely different meaning if you add or remove the space.

Ive seen this quite a few times in solo and it totaly kills the game, if you kill one of them it makes it even easier as they can then track every player in game through th spectate option. But ive also said hi to players in game and weve gone on to take drops and kills so where do you draw the line on teaming and the hi option? I also get party invites in alot of games which i presume is team up aswell