Sign in to follow this  
geijuutsuka

Resistance respawn name

I know west respawn is respawn_west, and respawn east is respawn_east. Some other post said that to get the resistance to respawn at a marker point you have to type respawn_guerila but that didn't work....I also tried it with like respawn_guerilla two L's.....but that didn't work either.....anyone know how to get them to respawn at a base? I'm trying to get a three way war going on my lan, and I can't do it with the resistance constantly respawning where they die.

I wanted to say that the respawn coverage on here is good, but a little foggy, I just wanted to clear up some things incase there's someone else on here trying to learn for the first time, the art of respawn commands. The only thing you need to do is go to your operation flashpoint folder, and into your "templates" folder, then just choose one of the mission folders in there, right click and "copy" any one of the description.ext files and "paste" it to your user/mpmissions/(mission name) folder. Open up the .ext file (it may ask you which program to use to open it, just use wordpad), delete everything, and type:

respawn=3;

respawndelay=15;

save the file and you'll be able to respawn using the markers that all the other posts talk about. The only trick part, and the only reason I went over that stuff again was, I was noticing a lot of posts with people having difficulty finding the .ext files, some people (as did I) thought that you actually had to CREATE a file from scrach, when all that's involved is more of a ....file "hijacking" of sorts.

Thanks for all help.

Kirk

respawn_guerilla should be the right command !

I really dont know.

Could be ... but that s already too long gone sad.gif

hmm...well, I'm installing resistance now...not sure what version of flashpoint it'll give me...but hopefully it'll fix it....

ahhhhh!!!! it didn't fix it O.o.....and now I've got version 1.75.........does anyone else have this problem??.....and....what I'm doing...which works for the east and west markers is.....placing a marker...making it's "name" Respawn_Guerilla and making it a "marker".........when I blow myself up with a grenade, it respawns, but not to where I placed the marker, it puts me next to my dead body...TOTALLY FRUSTRATING! especially since nobody else seems to have this problem!

finally! thank you very much...that opens up so many possibilities.......let that be a note to everyone looking for the resistance respawn code............the marker name should be EXACTLY as follows:

respawn_guerrila

I know, it's a weird word, and I know I don't write it down a lot.....I'm not even sure if it's supposed to have two r's...after all.......what about the "small shAd" in v 1.75's objects bin? Hahahha, either way, thanks a lot for the help guys, means a lot.

Kirk