Sign in to follow this  
Longinius

Explosion in lagos

20-50 dead when a building blew up in downtown Lagos. Possible bomb. Checking for more info...

Given the quality of Lagos' Emergency services, that death toll is likley to get higher. Anyone trapped in the rubble will have very littl chance.

News gets worse every day nowadays.

Edit: It's the capital on Nigeria, Jamesia.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ Feb. 02 2003,17:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">*thinks* wheres lagos?<span id='postcolor'>

nigeria i think

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Feb. 02 2003,17:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yahoo news.<span id='postcolor'>

Yahoo, Avon Lady's favourite site

The best part about MSNBC is that they have a little map to show us stupid Americans where things are.

"Get a Free Nokia 1260" IS NOT a map. you think i'm that stupid? mad.gif

oh wait. you meant Encarta link. crazy.giftounge.gifwink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FSPilot @ Feb. 02 2003,21:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The best part about MSNBC is that they have a little map to show us stupid Americans where things are.<span id='postcolor'>

I personally didn't know where Lagos was, but the number of Americans who don't even know where Iraq is wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Feb. 03 2003,05:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"Get a Free Nokia 1260" IS NOT a map. you think i'm that stupid? mad.gif

oh wait. you meant Encarta link. crazy.gif  tounge.gif  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

encarta? biggrin.gif