Sign in to follow this  
wacko

Convoy problem

confused.gif ok i have a convoy that is supposed to come in and pick up my guys, i do have a load and get in WP and they are synchronized, but im not using the cargo truck or jeeps. im trying to use the M113's OR the M2A2, 12 guys into 2 vehicles, so is there something else different i need to put into the int field? I have tried to use the "assignascargo" but that did not do the trick...so any of u scripting wizards out there know the trick to get it to work?

So your guys do get in the APC, it just doesn't move afterwards?

Assign all men from squad to their vehicles (v1,v2).

init field of half of men :

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

this assignAsCargo v1

<span id='postcolor'>

second half with v2

Name whole group. Init field of squad leader :

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

grp=group this

<span id='postcolor'>

Then do not use getIn and load waypoints, but use plain move wps. Synchronize them and in "on activation" field of squad's wp put :

(units grp) orderGetIn true

<span id='postcolor'>

And create loadout should be similar, but I'm not sure :

synchronize move wps and in vehicle's wp put :

(units grp) orderGetIn false

<span id='postcolor'>

Not tested. Try to test orderGetIn true/false command together with assigned men and you can find some solution.  smile.gif

But if you are squad leader you must order your men to get in manually.

Do you order the manually into the M113's ?

If so, be sure the officer gets into the Leading vehicle or it s not gonna move an inch.

Sync only works if commanding officer or highest ranked player is in the leading vehicle, so far i know at least.

thanks bart that did the trick!!!.......and jap that is what i was doing at first but would not work, thats why it became confusing to me....but if i had the hmmwv's with the green camo with weapons i would use them instead, but all ive ever seen was the desert camo...but thanks again!!